Back to shop / Babylonstoren, Viognier 2022
Image of Babylonstoren, Viognier 2022

Babylonstoren, Viognier 2022

Flag of South Africa

Lying in the shadow of the Simonsburg and Du Toitskloof mountains of South Africa's Franschhoek Valley, the history of the sustainably farmed vineyards & orchards of Babylonstoren can be traced back to the 17th Century. Viognier 2022 is a super delicate, yet creamy Viognier. The nose has layers of succulent white peach, apricot and apple blossom, which moves to a round and creamy palate. 30% of the grapes were aged in new French oak, with the other 70% being aged in stainless steel to retain freshness in the fruit and a good vibrant acidity. Great with mild and creamy curries.

£16.50
Qty Avail: 6
Go to basket
Hold up - are you over the age of 18?